Top10brands.com selection of The Best Business VoIP Services
Check Out Our Top 10 Business VoIP Services of 2022
Which Is Best For Your Need?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol or in other words, a modern phone system. Before looking at how it can benefit your business, let’s understand how it works. When you use a landline, the signal travels from your device via the line making a connection between you and the service provider (telecommunication companies), and then the same way to the user on the other end. VoIP works digitally by sending the signal over the internet instead of telecommunication networks, just as with all over you other internet data.
In this article, we focus on what companies can gain by using VoIP services. Usually, the benefits are similar for individuals but with fewer features. If you want to sign up for a VoIP service, check out the companies listed at the top of his page.
The VoIP industry has expanded enormously over the last decade, not only increasing the level of service and number of tools available but also becoming more affordable. Whether you run a huge cooperation, small business, or even a start-up, the service could be very useful to you. To make your decision easier, here’s a summary of its biggest benefits.
- Improving customer satisfaction - We all know how annoying is to wait on hold to be connected with support. Could help increase waiting time, make your customer happier.
- Increasing productivity - VoIP can help you improve the efficiency of your processes and utilize your human resources optimally.
- Saving money - One of the important benefits for business owners, VoIP services can make expenses known up front in addition to lowering costs.
Like we mentioned before there are strong arguments why business owners should switch from landlines to VoIP. But let’s talk about the features themselves.
- Unlimited users - No matter how members you have on your team, each can have a separate virtual extension and be able to connect with any device;
- Globally friendly - if you run an international team, your employees travel often, or you have many employees working from home as many are now during the pandemic, VoIP can help keep everyone is in the loop no matter their location ;
- Space - VoIP can save a remarkable amount of office space because the connection runs via a router which is usually a small box that you don’t even see, whereas a landline has hard-wired units that can take up the entire corner of an office.
- Number - You can keep your current numbers and easily add new ones.
- Set up - To install this technology and adapt it to your needs only takes an hour, on average.
- Safety - The cloud systems that VoIP services run on are reliable and secure.
- Expenses - The service is provided with a month-to-month contract which helps you know what to expect. Landline calls can incredibly expensive if they are long-distance or international calls and lead to unexpectedly high costs.
- Saving - The monthly costs of VoIP services is usually lower than that of landlines. Companies switching to VoIP can save up to %60.
Some VoIP services don’t provide access to emergency services lines like 911 or phone directory listings. We suggest you talk with your chosen VoIP service provider to find out what exactly their service provides.